In 2018, NCDEA increased coverage in regions and focused more energy on connecting with members.
- All regions are now represented by regional directors.
- NCDEA bylaws were changed to be more explicitly inclusive.
- Capacity surveys by NCDEA prove the fundamental strength of the conservation delivery system.
- Regional directors increased their engagement in all regions.
- The number of dues-paying state associations increased.
- A new website was developed for an early 2019 launch.
- A new service — the NCDEA Network — will help connect conservation district professionals across the country.
- NCDEA board members are now on the same domain for better branding and knowledge transfer.